ERP Functional Architect / Business Architect
Qualification / Skills
: ERP Business Architect / Functional Architect
: Commerce with CA / ICWA / MBA Finance
: 8 to 13 Years
• Experience in implementing diverse Financial ERPs (SAP/ORACLE).
• Work with the delivery/development teams driving Product road map
• Participates and contribute in Concept/Design reviews.
• Provides tangible solutions and expert guidance on issues faced by various stakeholders.
• Mentoring and Grooming Business Analysts and SMEs in the team
• Should be able to write POC and do White papers
• Pre-sales support – Works with Onsite and Project teams
• Should come up with alternative solutions and provide the trade-offs as well as the final recommendation.
o Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
o Expert knowledge in Financial Domain / Government accounting, preferably a CA / ICWA.
o Participated in sales proposals and estimation activities.
o Profound experience in requirement gathering & Business Analysis.
o Knowledge/understanding of the Domain - State and Local Governments - Financial.
o Strong understanding of standards and best practices.
o Demonstrates initiative and desire to innovate.