UI/UX Developers Job Openings in Bangalore | Lead Front End developers
Lead UI Developer – India Development Centre
Location : Bangalore
We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated software engineer to join our
development team in a fast-paced, agile environment. The engineer will be
instrumental in driving platform innovation. This position is responsible for working
across a mix of products/programs and providing strategic and tactical direction for
technology in a fast paced, mission driven culture. This person works with the
business, stakeholders and subject matter experts, to design and oversee the delivery
of end to end solutions (i.e. application, integration, infrastructure and deployment).
Expertise in many of these technologies
Strong understanding of object-oriented design, MVC patterns and Micro-
Solid Hands on Experiences on Angular (v5+), Angular CLI (v1.7.1 +) ,
Java (v7+), Spring Boot (v4+), Bitbucket / Git commands & CI/CD process,
Jenkins, Pipeline Build process.
Python, Shell scripting, JSON & YML, Unix, Linux,
Good Understanding of JWT, PKI, and Web security practices
Experience on AWS Cloud, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud, IBM BlueMix, and IBM
Roles and responsibilities
• Defining and taking ownership for all aspects of technology solutions to align
with business program priorities
• Owning the quality of technology deliverables for given products / programs
• Mentoring and growing technology team members
• Directly supporting agile development teams in defining and ensuring
compliance with architecture / design standards and guidelines
• Working to continuously improve technology craft – patterns, practices, tools
• Continuing to ‘sharpen the blade’ of technology patterns and techniques based
on understanding changing trends
• Strong Micro Services Architecture skills and knowledge, with proven track
record in delivering UI Components.
• Focus on contemporary UI Design patterns and practice (e.g. understanding of
micro-services, REST, responsive design, SQL and NO-SQL, front-end
• Understanding of the full end to end technology stack (i.e. front-end client to
• Expertise in many of these technologies: AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, Java,
Kafka, JMS, message queuing
• Ability to communicate effectively and to maintain meaningful relationships
with business and technology stakeholders
• Focus on being sufficiently hands-on, pragmatic and willing to step in to code
reviews and implementation design discussions
• Be able to inspire, lead and mentor
• Have a solid understanding of agile methods and tools and have worked in an
• Knowledge on Cryptography Algorithms to secure Message and Protocols.
Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
Experience with the open source software
Environment and location
You will be working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, agile team.
You will need to wear multiple hats including helping with testing, deployment and
You will be based in the Bangalore area with about 10% work travel.