SAP HANA Job Openings in India Chennai
SAP HANA Job Opening
Job Role : Delivery Lead SAP
As a part of massive business transformation encompassing People, process and technology. Part of this is Project Bond aimed at transforming Finance functions underpinned by technology migration from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA. TCL is looking for an experienced SAP S4 HANA Finance IT Lead with broad experience in designing and implementing end to end On Premise SAP S/4 HANA Finance solutions in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
The candidate will manage the planning and successful delivery of functional and technical components of SAP Financial solutions with desired outcome, collaborating with various IT, business, Technology and Integration partners.
• This hands-on role expects the candidate to apply functional and technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting, Risk Management /Enterprise Risk and compliance, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, Revenue Accounting, Taxation, Source to Procure to Pay, etc.).
• Lead implementations for successful delivery of S/4 HANA based finance solutions.
• Manages external software vendors and service providers
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key tactical leaders and business implementation leads. Uses deep business knowledge of multiple businesses to drive engagement for IT transformation specific to Finance.
• Develops request for proposals/quote, works to develop project proposals and statements of work, and other engagement activities with IT service providers.
• A preponderance of time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving. Demonstrates broad project leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to various technology areas or functions.
• Provides leadership to teams and integrates technical expertise and business understanding.
• Uses formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment is required.
• Facilitates Management reports and lead Project Governance sessions.