DevOps Engineer Jobs in India Chennai
DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for managing, developing complete CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure and also responsible for release management. You should have deep understanding of modern web architectures & Cloud platforms with customer impact and customer value in mind.
Job Location : Chennai
Experience : 4 to 10 Yrs.
• Develop and manage complete CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure.
• Integrate newly developed and existing applications into private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
• Automate deployment pipelines in a scalable, secure and reliable manner.
• Leverage application monitoring tools to troubleshoot and diagnose environment issues.
• Communicate and collaborate with Development and product teams.
• Build complete devops culture across Agile teams
• Responsible for building reports/tools to make right decision.
• Have a culture of automation where any repetitive work is automated.
• Identifying opportunities for innovation by working with Developers and Operations team.
• Sound knowledge on System Administration, Web/App Administration, Scripting, DB concepts, Network and Security.
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
• Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Chef or Puppet.
• Familiarity with Git or other source control system.
• In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and process.
• Experience with evaluating and applying new technologies and applying the right tool for the right job.
• Deploying Micro-services on Kubernetes Platform. ,